Thursday, August 26, 2010

Thick headed me

Well, it looks like I've cycled back down to another episode of adrenal exhaustion. My kidneys are killing me, and I just feel like I'm coming down with something. I guess when the remedy is REST, it really means rest. Not quit one of your jobs and exchange it for fixing up the house. Bad idea, bad idea. 


I'm hosting friends today and then I swear I'm on the couch, with a pencil and sketch pad in hand whiling away the hours.  Since my exhaustion is moderate to severe I am told I can expect 2 years to recovery...and that is if I'm doing everything right. So far, I'm not doing everything right so I guess I'm back to square one, and I'll keep coming back to square one until I learn. I swear I'm learning, although I can't wait for 2012.

No comments: