Thursday, December 24, 2009

Happy Holidays

Well, it's been quite some time since I've written. I've been thrown into a really intense few months of internal work, healing from some chronic illness, and evaluating my sense of vocation around being an artist. Mostly I'm tired, but lately I do find myself waking up and thinking about songs...which I hope means that I'll be back making music soon.


I heard of the passing of one of the wonderful people who booked me this year. It's amazing how short life is, and how one minute a person can exist physically in the world and then they don't. 


In this cycle of life and death and life, I hope you are spending the holiday season with ones you love and who love you. Here's to a fine year in 2010, year of the tiger. I wish you safe and warm darkest days.

No comments: